All general news releases, public notices, requests for proposals and other announcements issued by the Nunavut Impact Review Board which are unrelated to project-specific assessments (available on the public registry) will be posted here to ensure access for Nunavummiut, residents of Canada, and other interested parties.
- The Nunavut Impact Review Board (NIRB) and the Mackenzie Valley Environmental Impact Review Board (Review Board) have signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to outline and expand their efforts of working together in impact assessment in Canada’s North.
- New Release
- The Nunavut Impact Review Board (NIRB) is an Institution of Public Government with responsibilities for the environmental assessment of development projects in Nunavut. The NIRB is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
- Interpreter/Translator I, II
- Technical Advisor II, III
- Technical Administration Coordinator
Based in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, the NIRB provides employees with significant
opportunity for job satisfaction, personal growth and career advancement. The NIRB offers
competitive salaries as well as a Northern Living Allowance, Vacation Travel Assistance and
other benefits. Housing may be available.
APPLY TO: Human Resources
PO Box 1360, Cambridge Bay, NU X0B 0C0
Full position descriptions can be accessed online at www.nirb.ca/careers. The positions are
opened until filled.
- The Nunavut Marine Council (NMC) is pleased to announce that a refreshed website (www.nunavutmarinecouncil.com) has been launched to increase awareness of the NMC and the marine environment. For more information click here.